Tuesday April 13 2010

[i]

2:40 p.m. I wake up.


DREAM: I’m attending a show in a giant sanctuary. Wesley’s debut of his new hardcore project. I see him standing on stage with his new white electric guitar and babbling to his band mates. Apparently the guitar inspired him to do these new music projects. Everybody’s sitting down during Wesley’s set. All of a sudden, Rocky, Elliott, and Josiah get up and form at both ends of the room. They charge into the pit slam dancing. I join from the sidelines but then immediately sit down. Later, Day’s Difference starts performing. There’s a piano sitting at the far left end of the room away from the crowd and Micah, the drummer, is playing some really beautiful music on it. I have my Washburn electric guitar strapped on my shoulder. For some reason, I walk over to him and jam with him. He starts playing around with harmonics and semi-tones and we create a nice combination of sounds. I notice we’re outside now and over to the far left behind the bushes are different types of acoustic pianos lined in an oval shape. There’s sand on the ground and I’m barefoot. I dig my feet into the warmness. After Micah finishes his performance, I shake hands with him and chat with the other members of the band telling them how good of a job they did and how my band, Tokyo, misses playing shows with them. A piece of paper lies on the ground with information of some kind of record label or publishing company on it. Jeremy claims the label to be the best thing that ever happened to them. ☼☼☼☼☼ A concert in a gymnasium with Mae I think. My bunk bed is on stage and I’m hanging out on the bottom bed. Megan is there along with some other people. I notice a giant plastic bin is being held by the crowd. People are hopping on stage and jumping into it while people continue to hold it up and crowd surf. I take my turn. I notice the plastic bin becomes smaller and I see two girls still sitting in it. The bin gets passed further towards the back until a muscular guy just drops it. The two girls fall flat on their faces. One of them is in pain. I run over to her and grab her head looking for blood. “Where does it hurt?” She mumbles an answer but I can’t understand for some reason. “What did you say? Where?” She says something but I still can’t comprehend anything. “Well, I don’t see any blood.” I continue to feel my hand around her delicate head and then hold her trying to make her feel better.


Breakfast: Hot Cream of Wheat Cereal with Vanilla, Brown Sugar, and Milk. Orange Mango Juice. Zinc and Biotin.


Mattress and box spring sold.


Phil and I go to Big Lots and Kroger.

Phil: “Why is there so much air in this bag,” referring to a bag of chips he just bought.

Me: “I’m not a chip scientist.”

We come across some interesting people. A lady in the produce section at Kroger explains how to prepare and cook an artichoke. There are some complications when Phil uses the self-checkout line.


Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwich with Lettuce, Tomato, and Pickle. Salt N Vinegar Chips. Green Tea.


I go to the storage unit to practice. A cover band called The Natives are recording and playing three doors down (not the band) from my unit. They’re rehearsing Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears. It’s kind of loud and distracts me from my practice. So, I sit out in my van to have two back-to-back phone calls:

A very constructive conversation with JoAnna.

“There’s a thing that women do where they don’t listen to you.”

“Women use their sexuality to get what they want.”

It starts to rain a little bit.

To the left of me is a wooded area and a lake.

I notice a fox roam by just as I happen to look out the window.

Then, I speak with Emily about some mother bird conflicts.

I notice a raccoon roam by just as I happen to look out the window.

I head back inside the unit and finally finish learning Beethoven’s Sonata in G Minor Opus 49 No. 1. I continue writing on some other new songs.


▀Fox: Intelligence, Feminine Magic, Feminine Courage.

▄Raccoon: Cleverness, Mental Skill, Curiosity, Inquisitiveness.


Dinner: Green Onion and Ginger Thai Noodle Soup with Onions, Corn, Red Peppers, and an Egg. Garlic Cheese Toast. Dunkelweizen.


Good dinner conversation in the attic.


I go through some footage from the last Show N Tell.


Skype chat with my friend Verity from Australia.


I clean my teeth then sleep around 7 a.m.



[i] Fox-Racoon Layered Wood Animals.

2 comments:

Nancy Shuman said...

hey, that dream you had about the bands -- it is saying that the Tokyo band has deep roots in the spiritual reality, and if you stay with it, and put it first, it will lead you on to the good fame, the celestial kind!

Mom said...

Dear Robert, I want you to know that God, through the Holy Spirit has given me interpretation of Monday and Tuesday's dreams. It is interesting that Pastor Rick has made a comment on Monday's dream. I did not notice that until I had decided to send this to you. Every since I read Monday's dream I have wanted to share the interpretation given to me by the Holy Sprit but decided to wait until today. Now I know I cannot wait any longer because now you have had another dream where God is speaking to you.....

Monday's dream: Because you are a child of God, you are close to his heart and He will speak to you by what ever means He chooses, dreams, numbers, life situations,people...... The concert represents God's purpose for your life- you are "next door", being served fake(toy) food. The people from Freedom Fellowship, Pastor Rick and Diana represent a place of intimacy with God. The "tall husky Blackman" represents the "strong man" or Satan. The "concert hall" that he attempts to keep you from is your refuge and the reason he laughs a little is because he has temporarily succeeded in keeping you from gaining entrance.

Tuesday's dream: The "great sanctuary" represents the fact that you are in the "hand of God" and that you have GREAT purpose in Him. There are many things going on around you( distractions), but Day's Difference represents God making Himself known to you in spite of all the distractions. He is showing you that walking in His purpose will bring peace and HARMONY.... It will take you away from the crowd and put you in the "warm embrace" (your feet in the warm sand) of you Father God....The plastic bin represents the "trap" of Satan and how easily we "jump into it". The muscular man again represents the "strong man" or the Devil....he traps you then drops you and leaves you wounded and bleeding(even though you do not always see the wound or the blood,it continues to cause pain) You are trying to bring comfort to the girl because CHRIST in you can bring healing to those around you.

My heart is beating hard as I get ready to send this because I have many concerns on how you will receive it but I know God wants me to do this. Though beyond your understanding now, God will give you confirmation that all of this is TRUE.

Love you,
MOM